Forest Oasis Waterscape Guidelines
We desire for all of our guests to have an enjoyable and fun time during their stay with us. In order for this to happen, we appreciate your cooperation in the following guidelines.
• Hours of operation for the pool are 8:00am – 10:00pm Sunday through Thursday; 8:00am – 11:00pm Friday and Saturday.
• Registered hotel guests have access to the Forest Oasis. Hotel guests cannot bring other non-registered guests. The occupancy limit for a single guest room is up to four (4) adults or two (2) adults and four (4) children.
• Country Club members with valid member cards have access to the Forest Oasis seven days per week.
• Country Club members do not have access to the Forest Oasis on Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day weekends. This includes all day Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
• Member cards will have the "oasis" sticker affixed to them. Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult member. Members may bring up to 5 non-member guests Sunday through Thursday. Members are not permitted to bring guests on Fridays and Saturdays.
• Access to the Forest Oasis will be strictly enforced. Members who do not have a valid membership card on their person will not be given access.
• Social events, such as but not limited to, birthdays or graduation parties are prohibited.
• Outside food & beverage is not permitted at the Forest Oasis. Coolers of any kind are also not permitted.
• No audible radios or audible CD/MP3 players are permitted.
• Items of furniture (such as folding chairs or sun chairs) are not permitted in the pools.
• The Fairway Pines parking lot will be open to hotel guests only on Saturdays and Sundays.
• All Forest Oasis guests are expected to comply with Resort staff instructions at all times.
Thank you for your business and cooperation.