NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The Woodlands Resort ("Sponsor") contest (“Contest”) begins at 4:00 pm Central Time (“CT”) on Monday, February 29, 2016 via its contest page at http://www.woodlandsresort.com/special_offers/contests/ and ends at 11:59 pm CT on Saturday, March 12, 2015 (“Contest Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for Contest. This Contest shall be subject to these Official Rules and, by entering, all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein. Any infraction of these rules will lead to the disqualification of the entry. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to legal residents in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, except residents of the state of Rhode Island, who are at least eighteen (18) years old, including a parent or guardian with a child or dependent who is age 17 or younger at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of The Woodlands Resort and their respective affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling or child and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of such employees, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Contest is void in the state of Rhode Island, outside the continental United States, and where prohibited by law, regulation, statute or other appropriate authority, and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Sponsor reserves the right to verify all eligibility qualifications. All eligible individuals as defined herein are referred to as "Entrant".
HOW TO ENTER:
1. If you're a child be sure to get permission from your parent or guardian before entering. Sketch a picture of a super cool waterslide. It must be an original work of art pulled from your amazing imagination.
2. Take a picture of your super cool waterslide sketch.
3. Visit The Woodlands Resort contest page at http://www.woodlandsresort.com/special_offers/contests/ and upload the picture and fill out all required fields of the contest entry form.
4. Entrants will have until 11:59 pm CT each day to upload a picture and enter.
5. As an alternative, the Entrant may also email the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org along with contact name, entrant’s name, age, phone and email. The subject line should read “Super Slide Sketch Contest entry.” The Entrant must indicate in the email that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
SUPER SKETCH PICTURE CRITERIA: Each entry must meet the following restrictions to be eligible:
By submitting an Entry, Entrant (or parent/legal guardian if potential Entrant is deemed a minor in his/her state/providence/counties of residence) warrants and represents that: (a) it is the Entrant’s child’s original work; (b) it has not been previously published or distributed in any media; (c) it has not been entered in or won previous contests or awards; (d) it does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other legal or moral rights of any person or entity; (e) publication of the Entry via various media, including posting on the Sponsor’s Website and Facebook page, will not infringe on any third-party rights; and (f) Entrant will indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and related entities, agents and assigns from any claims and damages (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to the breach or alleged breach of Entrant’s representations and warranties herein, the Entry, or Entrant’s conduct in creating the Entry, or the acceptance or use of any prize or otherwise in connection with this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to reject or disqualify (along with the Entrants who submitted them) any Entry, which, in its opinion, violates any of these Official Rules or is otherwise inappropriate.
1. One entry per person per day. Entrants may only enter more than one time per day if entering one (1) unique submission for each child for whom they are the parent or legal guardian. Any entrant who attempts to enter more than one time per day outside of these parameters using multiple e-mail addresses or under multiple identities will be disqualified from participation in the Contest and all entries from that individual will be considered void. Use of a false account or email address will disqualify an entry.
2. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries.
3. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants. In the event of a dispute, any Internet entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address (Internet entry) submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or domains associated with the submitted accounts.
4. Any communication or information transmitted to Sponsor and/or the Website electronically or otherwise is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
5. The Woodlands Resort’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest.
1. Five (5) Winners will receive a gift certificate for a two-night Bed and Breakfast Package for four at The Woodlands Resort. The package includes:
Deluxe accommodations for four for two-nights
Full breakfast daily for four in The Woodlands Dining Room
Unlimited access to sauna, steam room, whirlpool, fitness center and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™
2. Potential winner(s) will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period via a random drawing held on Monday, March 14. Limit one (1) prize per individual/household during the Contest Period.
3. The random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor.
4. Winners will be notified via email or phone to claim their prize and may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (where legal) within five (5) days of the notification issuance date. Failure to return the documents and/or requested information, or the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
5. Prizes will be fulfilled 6-8 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest Period. All decisions of Sponsor are final.
1. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value, should the prize become unavailable for any reason.
2. The awarded prizes must be utilized before December 31, 2016. Reservations will be accepted on space availability only. No extensions will be given. The discount cannot be combined with any other offer or existing reservation. It is also not available for group business. The awarded prizes will not be honored if the provided certificate is lost or stolen.
3. By accepting any prize, winners consent to use of his/her, and if applicable, their dependant's name or likeness for advertising/publicity purposes without further consideration, except where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are awarded “as-is” with no warranty or guarantee of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Sponsor is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential loss or damage of any kind arising from or related to the prize or use of the prize. No substitution, assignment, or transfer of any portion of the prize is permitted, except that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to provide cash or substitute prizes of approximately equal or lesser value.
5. All expenses not specified above, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the individual winner. Prizes may be awarded by mail or shipped to winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Income, and other taxes (if any), on the value of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. A form 1099 will be filed with the IRS.
1. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Website, or who otherwise violates these Official Rules. Sponsor may prohibit any individual from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said individual is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner at any time during the Contest, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Entry and participation in the Contest is subject at any time to verification by Sponsor.
2. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this Contest if it cannot be completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, other conditions beyond Sponsor's control, or for any other reason at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and to select winner from eligible entries received on or before the termination date.
3. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, whether due to technical or human error. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account associated with the email submitted with the entry is registered. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
4. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for Contest.
5. Any communication or information transmitted to Sponsor and/or the Website electronically or otherwise is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
6. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries.
7. Sponsor is not responsible for phone, network, electronic or computer hardware or software failure, or technical failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsors, Entrant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ENTRANTS TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND TO DISQUALIFY THE ENTRANT FROM THE CONTEST.
A list of the winners will be posted on The Woodlands Resort blog by April 1, 2016.
ODDS OF WINNING:
The total number of valid entries received will determine odds of winning. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning.
The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center, 2301 Millbend Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77380
For questions, please email email@example.com.
© 2016 The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.