Goat Yoga You Cannot Resist
It is not too often that you get the chance to connect with nature and practice yoga with a group of adorable animals. Goat Yoga at The Woodlands Resort is a fun and unforgettable fitness experience like no other.
This lighthearted beginner-friendly Ashtanga class is a one-hour long session that includes practicing poses alongside the sweet pygmy kids and plenty of time for taking selfies with the goats.
Check back for upcoming dates!
- If there is rain, we will cancel the class and refund everyone. Goats get sick if wet, so we must do that for the animals’ safety.
- Classes start on time. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in and sign the liability waiver.
- Yoga mats are included in the cost of the class.
- Classes take place outside, so dress appropriately. T-shirts are recommended to protect from goats’ hooves. All guests participate at their own risk.
- Goat Yoga is not suitable for smaller children or children under the age of 12. Parents are responsible for children and must always supervise and watch their children.