We are so excited to invite you to join us in the pristine woods of the beautiful The Woodland Resort for Goat Yoga! Meet our sweet pygmy “kids” while they roam our yoga classes and even join you for a pose or two! Inhale in to relax and BREATHE in the beautiful Texas air then exhale out the laughter that is sure to follow with this activity! Each class is an hour long, 45 minutes of an ashtanga yoga practice for beginners followed by 15 minutes of goat time. Partner poses, goat cuddles, or pictures with friends!
Class Times: Saturdays & Sundays at 9:30am & 11am
Goat Yoga is not suitable for smaller children or children under the age of 9. Parents are responsible for children are required to always supervise and watch children.
• If there is rain, we will cancel the class and refund everyone. Goats get sick if wet, so we must do that for the animal’s safety.
• Classes start on time, please arrive 15 minutes early to get signed in and sign the liability waiver.
• We have yoga mats for rent for $5 or you can bring your own. Overnight guests of The Woodlands Resort will receive mats for no charge.
• Class is held outside, so dress appropriately and t-shirts are recommended to protect from goats hooves. All guests participate at their own risk.
Ready to sleep like a kid? You won’t just find the deluxe accommodations at The Woodlands Resort dreamy, but also the goat yoga & brunch for 2! Have some fun on the lawn with the goats, enjoy a delicious brunch and then enjoy the rest of our idyllic setting with outdoor offerings including miles of trails and a myriad of heated pools. Pose into a fun weekend at The Woodlands Resort!
This promotion includes:
• One night’s accommodation
• Two Goat Yoga sessions
• Food & Beverage Credit of $50 to cover for 2
Package can be booked for a Friday or Saturday night stay. Yoga class is Saturday & Sunday mornings at 9:30am & 11am. Please note the preferred class time. Class is not suitable for children under 9. $50 food and beverage credit will be offered to enjoy brunch in Back Table.